The College of Nursing in partnership with our Alumni Council is proud to present Homecoming 2017. This year's activities will take place Friday, November 17, and the deadline for registration is Friday, November 10 at 5:00 pm.
- College of Nursing Tours: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Homecoming Parade: 2:00 pm
- Alumni & Faculty Awards Dinner: 6:00 pm (3rd Floor, Bldg B, Doak Campbell Stadium)*.
We invite you to come out and help us celebrate the outstanding accomplishments of our wonderful alumni and faculty. This year's Distinguished Graduate Award Recipients are:
- Practitioner Category - Margaret Polk (BSN '76), RN, BSN, NCSN
- Community Service Category - Tara Haskell (BSN '05), MS, RN, CPN
SATURDAY: Homecoming Football Game FSU vs Delaware State -- TBD.
Tickets are still available for purchase ($15/each) in the nursing block. Order today on seminoles.com with PROMO CODE: HEALTH or by contacting Timara Gore (email@example.com or (850) 645-3603.
For more information and to register visit our Homecoming page or contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The cost for the Awards Dinner is $40/person and parking will be available in the stadium parking lot.